Royal Canin Persian Kitten Breed Dry Cat Food
Persian kittens have typical breed characteristics that need to be taken into account when you choose its food. Your Persian kitten’s wellbeing and growth deserves special attention, especially while its immune system is still developing. ROYAL CANIN® Persian Kitten is formulated with the specific needs of your Persian kitten in mind.
- Special brachycephalic jaw – This specially designed tiny rectangular kibble with a soft texture is easy for the Persian kitten to pick up and chew.
- Exclusive formula – Omega 3 & Omega 6 fatty acids
- Healthy growth & long hair – During growth, the Persian kitten develops a long, dense and silky coat, the hallmark of the breed. With adapted protein content, and precisely balanced vitamins and minerals (including calcium and phosphorus) to help support healthy growth while contributing to healthy skin and a beautiful coat. Enriched with Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids.
- Digestive performance – During the growth period, the kitten’s digestive system is immature and continues developing gradually. A combination of highly digestible protein (L.I.P.*) to help support healthy digestion, an adapted fibre content (including psyllium) and prebiotics to promote a balance in the intestinal flora. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
- Immune system support – During the growth period, the kitten’s immune system develops gradually. A patented complex* of antioxidants, including vitamin E, helps support the kitten’s natural defences. *France, patent No EP1146870.
- L.I.P. digestive science innovation – Selected high quality proteins with digestibility over 90%, for digestive health and stool quality.